Director, Marketing Analytics at FabFitFun, Inc.
FabFitFun is looking for a Director, Marketing Analytics to add to our growing Marketing Customer Acquisition team! This new function will be a pivotal role responsible for helping internal marketing pillars measure and optimize our campaigns across paid, owned and earned media channels to drive membership acquisition, engagement, and brand equity. Reporting to the Senior Director, Marketing, this person will apply marketing measurement techniques, to quantify the impact of marketing tactics on business, as well as short term and long term financial outcomes.
What You’ll Do:
- Build, maintain and evolve customer level marketing attribution models to quantify the effect of marketing communications on customer behavior, sales and profitability across paid, owned and earned channels (e. g., social media platforms, TV, radio, out of home, paid search, display, online video, direct mail, etc.)
- Manage modeling processes from end-to-end including data gathering, data validation, model building, calibration, cross-validation, and maximizing model accuracy.
- Design reports, data visualizations and presentations to track model performance and communicate business impact to marketing leadership teams.
- Run optimization and simulation scenarios to help optimize marketing reach, frequency exposure and spend across media channels.
- Create scalable & robust methods for measuring on-going marketing programs
- Translate strategic business questions into analyses that inform business decisions
- Leverage analytic capabilities available through third party vendors.
- Seek out ways to make data more useful, accessible, and actionable for the rest of the organization
- Develop key metrics that informs the communication strategy, and build out reports and dashboards for both leadership and working teams
- Partner with key stakeholders to develop test & learn strategies related to campaign targeting, creative and product to drive business impact
What You’ll Need:
- Undergraduate degree in Economics, Math, Statistics, Physics, Business or similar quantitative field; advanced degrees a plus
- 7+ years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions; examples include business/product/marketing analytics, business intelligence, strategy consulting.
- At least 3 years experience managing and mentoring a team
- Digital marketing, email, or CRM analytics experience
- Significant experience with SQL and large data sets; deep understanding of statistical analysis, common quant techniques, and experiment design.
- Experience with Tableau, Looker, or other reporting and visualization tool
- Strong communication and prioritization skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with strategic thinking, turning high-level requirements to KPIs or data-driven framework to influence business decision-making
- Experience with customer acquisition, churn, LTV, ROI, and re-engagement
- Experience with experimentation and incrementality for remarketing & retention advertising
What You'll Get:
- Daily impact on one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing ecommerce
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- Flexible PTO
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons sale
- Catered meals, kitchen stocked with great snacks and drinks
- Dog-friendly office