At Aspiration, we created the category of sustainable, socially responsible retail consumer finance. We offer unique financial products to let people save, spend, and invest their money in ways that make them more financially secure and align with their personal values. Unlike other financial institutions, Aspiration is committed to building a relationship with our customers based on trust and aligning the customer’s success with our own. Aspiration has raised over $250M in funding to date, and is growing quickly.
Action: We take initiative. We are doers, not bystanders.
Boldness: We don’t tinker, we transform.
Customer-Centered: Our customers are at the core of our business. Delivering for them is our North Star.
Diligence & Dedication: We do what we say we’re going to do, when we say we’re going to do it.
Entrepreneurial: Act like an entrepreneur not an employee, generate results for the company and customers everyday.
What You'll Do
- Lead the Analytics & Business Intelligence function
- Help solve cross-functional data process and analytics problems, fundamentally increasing the company’s capabilities to analyze and utilize data for decision-making
- Establish and report on key operating metrics to guide data driven decision making across different functions of the team
- Work cross-functionally with various teams, identifying data needs in order to build out a comprehensive analytics solution
- Understand the performance of feature changes via A/B testing, and diving more deeply into observable customer behaviors to enable experience improvement
What You'll Bring
- 7+ years of analytics experience, leveraging SQL, Tableau/Looker, and other analytics tools
- BA/BS in a quantitative discipline required
- Proven track record of building and implementing new business process and data systems to support business needs
- Experience with A/B testing frameworks and execution
- Experience with Amplitude and Segment preferred
What You'll Get
- Making an impact for a company with a mission of transforming the financial industry and the lives of millions.
- Competitive salary and equity incentives.
- Robust healthcare plans, 401K and unlimited vacation time.
- Dog-friendly office in beautiful Marina del Rey with an in-office gym.
- Diverse & inclusive culture.
Read Full Job Description