At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save more than $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
GoodRx is looking for a Database Coordinator to work on our Research team. The Database Coordinator position is responsible for data entry and administrative activities needed to maintain the GoodRx drug database. This involves tracking all drug related updates from the FDA, monitoring and updating savings opportunities from manufacturers, and performing various audits of the database. The Database Coordinator will work closely with the GoodRx drug data, research, and editorial teams to make GoodRx the nation’s leading source on drug pricing information and intelligence.
- Manage and maintain the day-to-day operations of the GoodRx drug database while enhancing the accuracy and integrity of the data.
- Work closely with the GoodRx Drug Data Team to tackle internal and external drug data requests.
- Perform routine audits to ensure accuracy and quality of data.
- Assist in a complete audit of the GoodRx drug database.
- Utilize spreadsheets to perform basic analyses and track drug information changes.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proficiency working with data in spreadsheets and or visualization software (Looker, Excel, G Suite)
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Eagerness to learn more about drugs and their approval process.
- Experience with the FDA or pharmaceuticals a plus
- Bachelor’s degree; in public health, science or economics is a plus.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved more than $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers use GoodRx each month to find current prices and discounts for their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores and tens of thousands of doctors recommend GoodRx to their patients. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com
Read Full Job Description