Our data science team is expanding! The successful candidate will work with the data science and engineering teams on challenging projects in a variety of domains.
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company and a satellite of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech. Beyond Limits cognitive computing technology combines numeric and symbolic techniques to provide advanced solutions that go far beyond conventional AI.
- Ingest, organize, and analyze data from various sources (e.g. CSV, relational database)
- Scope unstructured problems or messy data for tractable insights
- Identify candidate statistical or machine learning solutions and test their efficacy
- Communicate technical work and findings both verbally and through written reports and visualizations
- Work in a collaborative environment to brainstorm, design, implement and deliver solutions to challenging problems
Qualifications and Skills
- 5+ years of relevant industry work experience
- Excellent understanding of statistical or machine learning techniques, such as clustering, regression, time series forecasting, tree-based methods, sampling methods
- Demonstrated ability using scientific computing libraries, such as NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, Scikit-learn, Matplotlib, and Plotly
- Programming proficiency in Python or R