Data Scientist - Healthcare
Our team is seeking an experienced healthcare data scientist. The successful candidate will work with the data science and AI engineering teams to select algorithms, implement new methodologies, and formulate solutions to challenging problems.
- Design, train and deliver solutions from a wide range of datasets:
- Genome sequences
- Electronic medical records
- Claims data
- Longitudinal data
- Physiological data (e.g. ECG, PulseOx)
- Imaging data (e.g. CT, MRI)
- Implement, test and validate new algorithms in a way that can be used by the data science team
- Stay up-to-date with the latest ML/AI techniques by reviewing literature, attending conferences, etc
- Work in a highly collaborative environment to brainstorm, design, implement and deliver ML solutions to some of the most challenging industrial IOT problems
Qualifications and Skills
- BS, MS, or PhD in healthcare related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience solving data science problems in a healthcare domain
- Programming experience in Python, Java, and/or Matlab
- Masters or PhD
- Application of data science solutions in industrial projects
- Research experience with high impact publications
About Beyond Limits
Beyond Limits is a pioneering Artificial Intelligence company with a technology legacy in Space Exploration. A spinoff of NASA's Jet Propulsion Lab and Caltech, Beyond Limits provides advanced intelligence solutions that go far beyond conventional AI. Our cognitive computing technology mimics human thought processes and provides autonomous reasoning to aid human-like decision-making.
Beyond Limits provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Beyond Limits complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Beyond Limits expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Beyond Limit’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.