We're currently seeking a highly motivated Data Scientist to help build the next generation of data product innovation at Spring Labs.
If you area highly skilled, self-starter, who can quickly understand product / business requirements, work independently in a fast paced, ambiguous environment, with limited supervision and demonstrated ability to drive projects to completion, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do
- Design, development and maintenance of new features and models (data products) for fraud risk use cases in financial services, using technical knowledge in machine learning, statistical modeling and other quantitative techniquesIterate on data products by adapting to new data sources and/or modeling techniques and procedures
- Design automated data intake and aggregation processes, complete with data quality checks for model development.
- Work with Engineers and Developers to implement data pipeline in the production environment
- Provide technical guidance to team members on modeling and analysis techniques
- Work closely with Product Managers and other stakeholders to generate product insights with data
- Communicate effectively with business, engineering colleagues and senior management.
- Ability to convey modeling and analytics concepts to non-experts
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or a related quantitative field
- 5+ years of hands on experience in predictive model development and analysis
- 3+ years in the Financial Services, FinTech or related Industry strongly preferred
- Highly proficient in R, Python, SQL, Spark, and other big data tools
- Expertise in statistical and machine learning techniques such as Logistic Regression, Tree based ML algorithms (Random Forest, XGB), Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing etc.[Preferred]
- Understanding or regulatory requirements for models in Financial Services[Preferred]
- Analytics consulting experience with reputable firms
Perks (Due to Covid, our teams are currently 100% remote)
- Casual Work Environment
- Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Free Gym
- Weekly Office Events
- Unlimited PTO
- Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision