Data Quality Analyst at System1
The Role You Will Have:
- Identify data anomalies and analyze data trends across our inbound / outbound data feeds and data warehouses.
- Summarize findings, impacts and recommendations through to resolution and closure.
- Gather and clarify requirements, triage incoming requests to determine severity and root cause.
- Assist the BI, Data Engineering and Marketing teams with data investigations.
- Work with the engineers and stakeholders to have data checks automated.
What You Will Bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical or science) preferred.
- Solid knowledge of SQL in a production environment and full understanding of querying relational databases.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Exposure/understanding of web serving a plus.
What We Have to Offer:
- Competitive PTO + 11 holidays
- Untracked sick time
- Fully medical, dental, & vision coverage
- 401k w/matching
- Paid professional development
- COVID-19 Employee Support Fund