Data Quality Analyst
The Role You Will Have
- Identify data anomalies and analyze data trends across our inbound / outbound data feeds and data warehouses.
- Work with the engineers on the team to have these checks automated.
- Triage incoming requests to determine severity and root cause.
- Assist the BI, Data Science, and Marketing teams with data investigations.
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree (technical or science) preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- 1+ years working in SQL (Postgres / MySQL) in a production environment.
- Knowledge of basic Python scripting or a desire to learn.
What We Have To Offer
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc