How You'll Contribute...
- Own data analysis and data visualization projects from beginning to end
- Synthesize complex speech, sales, operations, and marketing data sets to deliver key insights that will drive business performance
- Interface with stakeholders and leverage big data to understand customer behaviors, identify opportunities to drive conversions, and optimize marketing efforts
- Build automated dashboards and reports to help teams make faster and better decisions
- Define and evaluate KPIs and provide regular reporting of core metrics to cross-functional stakeholders
- Generate data-driven and actionable business recommendations for stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Sales, and Engineering teams
- Present key insights to C-suite level stakeholders and handle any questions or objections
What We're Looking For...
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least one year of work experience involving analytics, business intelligence, or data engineering
- Openness to learn about and leverage speech analytics to improve all activities across Marketing, Sales, Product, and Operations
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Basic understanding of Python is a must have
- Desire to wear different hats depending on the business’ needs
- Ability to understand an unstructured business problem and translate it into an analytically tractable question
- Ability to lead projects independently and deliver measurable results in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross-functional partners of varying technical levels
- Amazon Web Services (S3, SQS, Redshift, DocumentDB, etc.)
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!