Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
Who we're seeking:
Zwift is a data driven company and we strive to use data every day to help inform what products and features we build on our platform. As a data analyst, you’ll be responsible for transforming data into insights. You will partner with many stakeholders across the business to support decision making through reporting on key operational metrics and analysis. The person for this role has exceptional analytical abilities, is passionate about data and will be a champion for utilizing data to validate our intuitions and hypotheses. If this is you, come join our team!
What you'll do:
- Manage and build our operational metrics and dashboards
- Be the expert at the company for our internal and external analytics tools
- Support all business functions by providing reporting and ad hoc analyses on a timely basis
- Partner with product management and engineering to ensure new and existing data sources are being captured properly
- Help drive the adoption and usage of internal and external analytics tools for self-service
What we're looking for:
- BS in Statistics, Computer Science or Mathematics
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in data analytics
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience with relational databases
- Familiarity with business intelligence and data visualization tools like Periscope and Amplitude
- Understanding of frequentist statistics, hypothesis testing and confidence intervals
- Ability to work on multiple projects and work under tight deadlines
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Full benefits package
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.