Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. It gives anyone the chance to win cold hard cash by playing free scratchers and lotto. Incredibly, we've managed to pay our players over $8 millions since we started in 2015! Our goal for 2019 alone is $10 million and we are well on our way. All without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up. People that see barriers as a challenge, and want to break the status quo. Come help us build new ways for people to experience winning moments.
What You'll Do
- Define and implement business metrics and KPIs and deliver actionable analyses
- Own the design, development, and maintenance of ongoing metrics, dashboards, analyses, and roadmaps
- Partner closely with the leadership, Product, and Tech teams to drive product decisions
- Design and analyze A/B multivariate tests to drive KPI improvement
- Build high-impact dashboards and analytic tools to increase visibility on our data
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor’s Degree in a field such as Computer Science, Electric engineering or equivalent work
- 2+ years of experience in data management or analysis
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience working with a Business Intelligence tool (Tableau, Amplitude, Mode)
- Self-starter attitude and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
Read Full Job Description