DISQO is a next-generation consumer insights platform. We provide the highest quality consumer data to the world's largest market research agencies, analytics companies, and brands. We operate one of the world's largest true consumer insights panels. This data helps our clients understand user behavior, build better experiences, and make better decisions. We utilize cutting-edge technology and innovative, out-of-the-box strategies to collect and analyze insights which help shape the products and services of tomorrow.
We are looking to add a rockstar Data Analyst to our team. The Data Analyst will provide insights into how our business is performing. As an Organization we thrive on OKRs and KPIs, we build processes and measure outcomes to create efficiencies in everything we do. If you are curious about data driven companies, have problem solving skill sets, detail oriented and love analysis we’d love to talk to you.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with business, marketing, engineering, data science and product teams to understand business needs to be able to analyze complex data and clearly communicate findings
- Design metrics with the help of the senior data analysts, build reports and dashboards that help the product and marketing teams and all the stakeholders better understand the user journey, monitor business health, and access data insights
- Provide timely, thorough reporting on new product features and releases
- Utilize quantitative techniques to test hypotheses and analyze the impact of product updates
- Create SQL queries in MySQL, Postgres and Redshift
- Contribute to the design of internal procedures and partner with engineering to improve data consistency, cleanliness, and ease of use
What you bring to the table:
- SQL knowledge with databases such as RedShift, PostgreSQL, and/or MySQL
- 1+ years of work experience in data analysis with SQL- Aptitude for working with a diverse set of stakeholders and managing competing priorities
- Experience using statistical analysis and modeling techniques
- Experience with BI tools such as Looker, Tableau- Experience measuring A/B tests is a plus
- Knowledge of Jupyter notebooks a plus- Knowledge of Python is a plus
Perks & Benefits:
·100% covered Medical/Dental/Vision for employee, 80% for dependents
·Flexible work hours
·Catered lunches 3x a week
·Onsite Fitness Program
·Discounted Gym Membership
·Paid Maternity/Paternity leave
·Travel Assistance Program
·24/7 Counseling Services offered to employees
DISQO is an equal opportunity employer. Discovery, innovation, and growth are possible when we open ourselves to new possibilities, perspectives, and approaches. That’s why, at DISQO, we welcome, support, and empower individuals from diverse backgrounds. Exceptional teams are rooted in extraordinary people, each with a unique story and a compelling set of skills. DISQO does not discriminate against employees based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, age, disability, pregnancy (including childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical condition), genetic information, protected military or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
*Recruiting firms that submit resumes to DISQO without first entering into a written contract will not be entitled to any compensation on candidates referred by that firm.