At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other minority groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Data Analyst to join a fast-paced team focused on delivering integrated solutions to pharmaceutical manufacturer partners viaGoodRx.com. The ideal candidate will be a person with a keen attention to detail and a business acumen who can blend the art and science web-based data into a cogent narrative about why advertising with GoodRx is so valuable to our pharma partners. This Data Analyst will bridge the gap between Business Intelligence and the Account Managers and Sales Reps who interact with the Pharma partners. They will directly support Account Managers in the production of client reports that reflect the value GoodRx delivers. Client reporting and data management are critical components of Manufacturer Solutions. This is a full time role in Santa Monica, CA but remote work is available. It reports to the Sn Manager of Finance and Operations, Manufacturer Solutions.
- Produce Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Volume-based Client Reporting pulled from various data sources for ad placements that include but are not limited to Banners, Sponsored Listing, iCoupons, Patient Navigators and Care Portals (all products that help consumers save money on their prescription drugs).
- Own the report format and layout that show campaign performance and client details.
- Ensure reports reflect the previous month’s activity and any new activity associated with that account. Automate process if possible.
- Build forecasting tools and dashboards that support sales requests, and help track key metrics for our business unit.
- Design data and growth models production in support of public reporting requirements.
- Support Sales by pulling data that helps generate quotes.
- Help tells the story of how GoodRx delivers a positive ROI to our clients
Skills & Qualifications:
- 4+ years of proven work experience as a data-centric role.
- Ability to write SQL/Python and search raw databases, as needed.
- Relevant experience in the advertising industry or similar experience.
- An understanding and/or experience working with pharmaceutical manufacturers is a plus.
- An ability to communicate and present data in a creative and comprehensive way.
- Proficient in Looker, Google Analytics, and other similar data sources with additional experience in SalesForce, MS Office (specifically Excel) and Google Suite. An ability to learn new software systems quickly.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple tasks at the same time while maintaining a sharp attention to detail. Attention to detail is the key to success.
- Strong written/verbal communication, high EQ. This role requires you to understand and execute implied tasks.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate initiative, creativity and a high standard of excellence.
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description