FabFitFun is a lifestyle membership that inspires women to lead happier, healthier lives through product and brand discovery. Its flagship product, the FabFitFun Box, delivers a curated collection of full-size products across beauty, fashion, wellness, fitness, home, technology and beyond - to more than one million members - each season. In addition to the box, FabFitFun members receive access to FabFitFunTV, a streaming video service offering on-demand wellness videos, daily lifestyle content, the FabFitFun online Community and year-round exclusive sales and shopping experiences.
We are looking for a Consumer Product Integrity Analyst to join the Operations team at our West Hollywood HQ. Reporting to the Senior Product Integrity Manager, the ideal candidate will be a self-starter who will understand consumer product laws and communicate regulatory requirements for the FabFitFun product categories including; jewelry, cosmetics, apparel, tabletop, electronics and a variety of fitness tools.
What You'll Do:
- Review and maintain the regulatory process for E-commerce, add-on, edit, shop and dropship sales for products going to the U.S, Canada, Europe, and UK.
- Ensure all regulatory documentation is submitted on a timely manner with no cost impact or delays.
- Review and confirm final product labeling and artwork for language, content, safety and regulatory requirements provided by the suppliers.
- Create work instructions for product categories to ensure correct regulatory documents are received and provide continuous improvement of processes and monitor suppliers’ qualifications, timeliness, and their cooperation with the FabFitFun operation procedures.
- Support the Product Integrity team on new market expansion and global regulations and provide updates to the FabFitFun teams.
- Collaborate with the QC and Sourcing teams for process alignment within Operations.
- Foster effective relationship of trust and credibility with internal FabFitFun teams and provide decisions on a timely basis to move product forward.
- Occasional office & warehouse participation.
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Statistics, Quality, or Supply Chain.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience.
- Understanding of consumer product and packaging requirements for United States, Canada, UK, and Europe.
- Experience with quality control, assurance, compliance and manufacturing.
- Exceptional organizational skills with mastery of multitasking and strong attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient computer skills (Excel, Google Docs, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Critical thinker with ability to create process improvement and work instructions and maintain them.
What You’ll Get:
- Amazing benefits including medical, dental, vision, FSA, and 401k
- The opportunity to work in a collaborative environment full of bright, driven, and happy people
- Be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the US that is revolutionizing eCommerce
- Open/Flexible PTO policy - we trust our employees to manage their time!
- Free FabFitFun subscription and quarterly credit in the Add-Ons store
- Monthly cell phone reimbursement
- Monthly work from home stipend while the company is temporarily remote