Consumer Insights Associate
MeUndies sells underwear, sure. But because we’re vertically-integrated, direct-to-consumer, and handle everything from design to marketing to shipping, we bring our customers much more than just undies. We’re a lifestyle brand devoted to self-expression and basics that are anything but simple. A great pair of undies can brighten up your day and a great underwear company keeps it going. We wear our brand as a badge of honor and we’re not afraid to share it.
As a Consumer Insights Associate, you will pull together actionable insights and help the company integrate the voice of the customer into decision-making. These insights will enable Consumer Insights to partner cross functionally, influencing marketing strategies and product improvement priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Lead survey maintenance for recurring surveys (CSAT, NPS, Skip, etc.) including tagging and updating.
- Work cross functionally to provide additional department specific feedback/learnings.
- Translate results into clear and useful insights for internal partners and external stakeholders.
What you have:
- A degree (BA/BS) in an analytical major and/or the social sciences (e.g. math, statistics, economics, psychology, sociology). Bonus points if you had relatable internships and strong statistical background.
- 1+ year of professional consumer marketing experience (ideal, but not required)
- A passion for analysis, and the skill set to put it in to action.
- Ability to work cross functionally.
- Natural curiosity.
- Strong work ethic and dedication.
WHY JOIN MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We’re a team of kind, smart, diverse, and fun people who are building an amazing business and brand.
So we look at the big things.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages, plus generous parental leave, 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off. You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software.
And the little things.
Everybody gets access to an on-site gym, snacks, and an office keg.
Even everyday things.
There’s a structured review process, regular feedback surveys, and a focus on open communication—all to make sure you’re thriving, happy, and growing.
And those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet, sweet MeUndies discount, as well as a complimentary monthly subscription for our feel-good undies.