At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $20 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a profitable business funded by top-tier investors; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
About the Role
GoodRx is looking for BI Director to lead and develop ‘flex’ analytics capabilities, supporting a rotating set of special projects across Product analytics, Marketing analytics, Pricing, and Accounts and messaging. This is a great opportunity for someone with a well-rounded analytical toolkit, who wants exposure to a variety of areas of the business and senior stakeholders.
Sample projects may include opportunity sizing the potential launch of a new product feature, assisting in setting performance targets for internal teams, or helping to accelerate the development of newer marketing capabilities (e.g. new channels or messaging strategies).
We are looking for a leader with strong analytical chops, an ability to dive deep into data, and a knack for effectively communicating their findings and recommendations. This role will work across various teams, with projects spanning anywhere from 2 – 12 weeks. A successful candidate will have experience working on analytics across multiple functional areas of a company, and being able to summarize key insights and recommendations for a senior set of stakeholders.
- Quickly develop analytical frameworks and perform analysis using SQL, Excel, or other data analytics tools to develop actionable insights for a high-value area of the business
- Collaborate with Product, Marketing, Finance, and Data Engineering teams to scope project needs and identify dependencies
- Deliver insights and summaries via PowerPoint to assist executive leaders in decision making
- Gradually build out team of 1-2 analysts to assist with Flex analytics
Skills & Qualifications:
- 7+ years experience working on analytics across multiple areas of an organization, particularly product analytics (e.g. strategy, or management consulting experience)
- 2+ years experience managing teams of 2+ individuals
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- High SQL, Excel, and Power Point proficiency
- Dashboarding and data visualization skills (Tableau, Looker, etc.)
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to influence cross-functional partners by leveraging data and insights
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $20 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.
Read Full Job Description