At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other minority groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
The Business Intelligence (BI) Analyst, Subscription Analytics will join the cross-functional team supporting GoodRx’s rapidly-growing subscription business. The BI Analyst, Subscription Analytics will use data and insights to measure A/B test performance, implement automated reporting, create data-driven product recommendations, and develop new business strategies -- ultimately to grow our subscriber base & help solve problems users face in attaining quality/affordable healthcare.
We are looking for someone with a broad analytical toolkit and the ability to dive in and help drive optimal product decisions. You will define tracking requirements for new features & A/B tests, monitor performance of product KPIs (via SQL, Looker, Segment, Amplitude, etc.), and present results/recommendations to Subscription teammates and product leadership.
In this role, you will also develop analytical frameworks and insights to support strategic decisions, including sizing new opportunities and creating business cases for new features/offerings. In this role, you will partner with cross-functional leaders in Product, Design, Engineering, Business Development, and User Research. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who enjoys both being in-the-weeds with data & presenting strategic insights with non-technical collaborators.
- Collaborate with Product, Design, Engineering, and other teams to launch impactful features & grow/retain subscriptions.
- Quantify strategies and features that help us achieve business targets -- including A/B testing (ideation, execution, post-launch impact), price/savings analysis, and user/product deep dives.
- Automate KPI reporting via easy-to-use dashboards. Monitor KPI trends and assess drivers behind trends.
- Build analytical frameworks that size business opportunities and define success metrics to inform decision making and strategic planning
- Partner with Data Engineering to procure all necessary data elements.
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years experience in a hands-on analytical role
- Strong SQL proficiency (joins, case statements, grouping, etc.)
- Presentation-building skills (PowerPoint, Google Slides, etc.) and a good eye for concise data visualization (Excel, Google Charts, etc.)
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Exceptional communication skills & ability to synthesize analyses for non-technical audiences and product leadership
- Proven ability to manipulate and interpret data to produce insights and recommendations across large/diverse datasets
Nice to Have:
- Product Analytics or Marketing Analytics experience at another technology firm, digital marketing agency, or healthcare organization
- Prior experience with product analytics tools (Amplitude, Segment, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Familiarity with conversion and subscription metrics
- Experience with data visualization tools and creating impactful dashboards (Tableau, Looker, etc.) is a plus
- Experience with Stripe is a plus
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.