Business Intelligence Analyst II - Marketing Analytics at GoGuardian
- Provide tactical and strategic intelligence to business decision-makers (BDMs) within the marketing team as well as sales and finance.
- Work closely with BDMs to understand their business intelligence (BI) requirements and assist in defining KPIs and metrics for each department.
- Build and manage data analytics products (reports, dashboards, etc.) to monitor business performance and make data-informed decisions.
- Provide written and verbal summaries, conclusions, and recommendations regarding business performance.
- Alert decision-makers to changes in business performance, investigate and attempt to explain these changes quantitatively.
- Implement reproducible research principles when building data products.
- Work with the data engineering team to prioritize data needs, identify data quality issues, assist in data modeling, and monitoring of nightly BI-related jobs.
- Help ensure department software tools (e.g. SalesForce, Google Analytics) are being used in a manner that results in reliable data collection.
Who You Are and Must Haves:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience analyzing marketing data from systems such as Google Analytics, Salesforce, Pardot, and Hubspot
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfort and ease working with department leads and guiding them to use data
- Excellent SQL skills
- Proficiency in Tableau, Looker, PowerBI or another modern dashboarding tool
- A desire to proactively help departments think scientifically and act based upon sound data
- Be proactive, detail-oriented and demonstrate ability to handle ambiguous projects with incomplete requirements
- Good understanding of ETL and Data Modeling practices for building scalable reporting solutions
Bonus points if you also bring the following:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services Redshift
- Experience with Command-line skillsStrong Proficiency in Python or R
- Experience with common python data manipulation and data visualization libraries like panda, numpy, plotly etc