At GoodRx, we believe that all Americans should have access to convenient and affordable healthcare. As a nation, we spend about $3.5 trillion annually on our healthcare, but too many Americans struggle to get the care they need, and prices just keep rising. Our marketplaces for prescription medicines and telehealth have helped Americans save $25 billion since 2011. GoodRx is a public company; we're based in Santa Monica with additional offices around the country. We're a low-key and tight-knit group that likes to find new ways to fix big problems. If you share our belief that you can do well by doing good, let's talk.
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company and industry. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunities to excel.
With that said, research shows that women and other underrepresented groups apply only if they meet 100% of the criteria. GoodRx is committed to leveling the playing field, and we encourage women, people of color, and those in the LGBTQ+ communities to apply for positions even if they don’t necessarily check every box outlined in the job description. Please still get in touch – we’d love to connect and see if you could be good for the role!
About the Role
Offline marketing plays a vital role in the overall GoodRx growth strategy and is consistently a top performing marketing channel. Given past and current success, GoodRx is expanding its offline marketing efforts to reach more people than ever before and is looking for a talented analyst to help drive that growth.
The BI Analyst will assist the Sr. BI Analyst and Director of BI in the strategy, optimization, and reporting of consumer direct-mail marketing campaigns. The BI Analyst will work closely with the Offline Marketing Team to coordinate test plans, offer strategic insight, and provide timely results reporting. This role will also work closely with our Data Science team to develop innovative new methods of measuring performance and assessing impact on other marketing channels.
At GoodRx, BI Analysts are both empowered and expected to contribute to growth through constant optimization and exploration – big ideas welcome! An ideal candidate will be a self-motivated, independent problem solver who is excited to dive into the details, ask questions, make recommendations, and drive results.
- Support planning and measurement of A/B tests
- Support market selection strategy for new campaigns
- Engage with Data Engineering to implement required data infrastructure
- Ensure necessary BI resources are provided to Offline Marketing to maintain tight operational schedules
- Brainstorm, size, and test growth opportunities in consumer direct mail
- Brainstorm innovative measurement and attribution strategies for new marketing initiatives
Skills & Qualifications:
- 2+ years in strategy, analytics or finance role supporting multiple stakeholders
- Strong SQL proficiency with joins, case statements, subqueries/temp tables, cast/convert, etc.
- Strong Excel proficiency with vlookups/pivot tables/sumifs across large data sets
- Power Point proficiency with linked data tables and a good eye for concise data visualization
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Proven ability to interpret data to find insights and drive recommendations
- Strong quantitative and qualitative skills
- Experience building and managing performance dashboards
Nice to Have:
- 2+ years in a marketing analytics role at a high-growth company
- Experience with out-of-home or direct mail marketing optimization
GoodRx is America's healthcare marketplace. The company offers the most comprehensive and accurate resource for affordable prescription medications in the U.S., gathering pricing information from thousands of pharmacies coast to coast, as well as a telehealth marketplace for online doctor visits and lab tests. Since 2011, Americans with and without health insurance have saved $25 billion using GoodRx and 15 million consumers visit goodrx.com each month to find discounts and information related to their healthcare. GoodRx is the #1 most downloaded medical app on the iOS and Android app stores. For more information, visit www.goodrx.com.