Hi, We're Centerfield.
Centerfield is a cutting-edge digital marketing and sales technology company headquartered in the heart of Silicon Beach with additional offices in New York, Boston, Florida, and Jamaica. Our growing organization continues to impact the AdTech space by providing end-to-end customer acquisition services and analytics for our high-profile clients, while also successfully tailoring every step of the customer's shopping experience.
How do we do this? Centerfield develops intelligent Big Data driven marketing and sales technology which drives more than two million sales each year for brands such as AT&T, Sprint, ADT, Spectrum, and CenturyLink. Our technology platform, Dugout, combined with our leading consumer guides and 1500 person sales and retention center deliver new customers at scale to top residential services, business services, and telecommunications brands worldwide.
We’re always interested in expanding our team with top talent. Our creative work environment allows for innovative ideas and encourages a collaborative team culture... make sure to check out our perks below!
We’re looking for a highly-motivated, passionate Business Analyst with a relentless hunger to learn and add value in every way possible. You will work with cross-functional teams to understand business needs, think through risks and opportunities that impact business performance, provide actionable insights, and develop creative solutions. Your role will require you to leverage scrappy, methods and techniques to deliver recommendations aligned with business needs.
How You'll Contribute...
- Leverage data and stakeholder relationships to conduct ad-hoc analyses that address stakeholder pain points
- Generate data-driven and actionable business recommendations for stakeholders across Marketing, Product, Sales, and Engineering teams
- Interface with stakeholders to understand customer behaviors, identify opportunities to drive conversions, and optimize marketing efforts
- Present key insights to C-suite level stakeholders and handle any questions or objections
What We're Looking For...
- Undergraduate class of 2021 or new grads who have graduated in the last 12 months
- Passion to learn about the advertising technology industry
- Openness to learn about and leverage speech analytics to improve all activities across Marketing, Sales, Product, and Operations
- Relentless knack for improvement
- Basic understanding of or willingness to learn SQL
- Basic understanding of Python is a must-have
- Ability to understand an unstructured business problem and translate it into an analytically tractable question
- Ability to lead projects independently and deliver measurable results in a timely manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to cross-functional partners
- Amazon Web Services (S3, SQS, Redshift, Document DB, etc.)
- Experience with Python or R
- Experience with data visualization and BI tools (e.g. Tableau, QlikView, PowerBI)
Life at Centerfield...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, firepits & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with snacks & drinks
- Breakroom supplied with games, couches, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes hosted by professional instructors (yoga, kickboxing & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!
To learn more, visit us Here.
Interviews will take place after resumes have been screened for minimum requirements. Please note that this position is not restricted solely to the responsibilities listed above and that the job scope and responsibilities are subject to change.
Centerfield Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.