Associate Product Manager
Greater LA Area
Who we are
Lucky Day Entertainment, Inc. is a startup based in Los Angeles, CA. Our mission is to impact lives for the better by creating winning moments for anyone.
With our first product, Lucky Day, we reimagined the lottery. Lucky Day is a top 10 free app on the Google Play Store with over 10 million installs. Since 2015, we’ve paid our players over $8 millions — all without ever taking a dime from our players.
We’re looking for intelligent people to join our team in building out Lucky Day and our exciting new products from the ground up.
What you'll do
First and foremost, our team is intrinsically motivated and driven. We encourage each other to be curious, experiment and ask for help. Everyone has a voice - it’s who we are as a team, and it’s how we build great products.
At Lucky Day, we work closely with a nimble team to push the envelope toward outstanding user experiences. As a senior associate product manager, you will support the Lucky Day team with the day-to-day product management responsibilities of a cross-functional mobile app team. You’ll have opportunities to influence the timing, design, and all the gears and guts that unlock the capabilities necessary to do so.
Who you are
- You have the energy and dedication to get things done.
- On every challenge you work on, you understand the context as a whole and always strive to make improvements.
- You firmly grasp what it means to be agile in a software development space.
- You thrive on owning your work from beginning to end without the need for follow-ups and micromanagement.
- You are an absolute team player and support a strong sharing culture.
- Comfortable with delving into the product, the platform and the implementation details.
- Able to engage with engineering beyond just product and user experience needs.
- Willing to work in a fast paced environment, with competing priorities, and willing to make calls with limited information.
- Minimum of 3 years in a product related role
- Experience working with multiple teams/stakeholders to gather and document detailed business and technical requirements
- Working knowledge of agile scrum and the product development lifecycle
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Strong aptitude in analytics and data modeling
- Fintech, finance, banking, or related industry experience
- Familiarity and/or applicable experience with machine learning concepts and applications
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and document product features.
- Partner with other product, design and engineering teams to drive alignment.
- Drive the product discovery process and support design, execution, and deployment for defined projects.
- Define detailed requirements based on a deep understanding of context and business processes.
- Facilitate dialogue across functional areas and management levels.
- Define project tasks from the project and product goals & initiatives.
- Drive quality through user, functional, non-functional, and integration testing.
- Manage scope and change, evaluate trade-offs, and propose alternatives as necessary.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited PTO Policy
- Daily lunches and snacks
- Regular team outings
- Performance bonuses
- Competitive compensation
- Work in a startup culture with people that are as driven as you
There’s a lot of flexibility and growth opportunity at Lucky Day. You’ll work one-on-one with your coach/mentor to set and reach goals, find new opportunities, and grow professionally and personally. At a minimum, you’ll have a meaningful impact on popular and highly visible products, influence new products, become familiar with new technology, and be able to demonstrate the results of your work.
Read Full Job Description