Analytics & Optimization Manager at Centerfield
How You'll Contribute...
- Develop and own strategy for scale through optimization across e-commerce and omni-channel customer acquisition
- Create optimization roadmap based on business objectives, value, and level of effort
- Manage concurrent experiments and a full backlog for on-schedule delivery
- Work cross-functionally to own the full lifecycle of experimentation from ideation and launch to articulating and publishing results
- Leverage first-party data to drive insights, form hypotheses and proactively recommend testing opportunities
What We're Looking For...
- 3-5 years of eCommerce and optimization experience
- 3-5 years of experience in online testing & web analytics. Experience with large data sets, writing queries, structuring reports
- Proven success driving results in an optimization role
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing techniques and best practices
- Superior analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use data and analysis to support assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions
- High degree of project management competency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Masterful in prioritization and focus to convert ideas into results
- Experience and ability to learn and understand technical concepts
- Deep experience with experimentation tools such as Google Optimize 360
- Deep experience with web analytics tools like Google Analytics 360
- Working knowledge of basic SQL to access data in RDBMS (MySQL, MS SQL)
- Experience using Tableau
Life at Centerfield ...
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus
- Unlimited PTO – take a break when you need it!
- Industry leading medical, dental, and vision plans + generous parental leave
- 401(k) company match plan – fully vested day 1
- Outside patio overlooking Playa Vista + cabanas, fire pits, & working grills
- Monthly happy hours, catered lunches + daily food trucks
- Award winning culture & unprecedented team spirit (featured in LA Business Journal & Built In LA)
- Fully stocked kitchens with drinks & snacks
- Break room fully stocked with games, workout equipment + weekly in-office exercise classes (yoga, kickboxing, & circuit training)
- Free onsite gym + locker rooms
- Paid charity and volunteer days (local mentor programs, adopt a pet, beach cleanup, etc.)
- Monthly team outings (ball games, casino night, hikes, etc.)
- Career growth – we enjoy promoting from within!