Analyst, Corporate Reporting & Insights at Procore Technologies
Construction affects the lives of nearly everyone in the world. It’s a $10T global industry, employing 7% of the world’s population. However, it’s also one of the world’s least digitized industries, and one of the most dangerous. The industry is in need of digitization and transformation. That’s why we’re looking for an Analyst, Corporate Reporting & Insights to join Procore’s journey to revolutionize a historically underserved industry.
The Analyst will work to measure, analyze, and report financial, operating and business metrics that will be used by executives to make business decisions and to inform external audiences including investors, analysts, and regulators. Your work will help both internal and external stakeholders better understand Procore’s product, performance, and identify strategic opportunities for growth and scale. Additionally, you will work closely with internal stakeholders to understand their data needs, and effectively communicate data insights. We are looking for an analytical problem solver who is comfortable working independently, with ambiguous questions, and has a passion for helping people tell stories with data. You will be a valued thought partner, helping the growing Reporting & Insights team define the best metrics to measure success. The ideal candidate is highly technical with strong business acumen.
This position reports to Procore’s Corporate Reporting & Insights Manager and will work remotely. We’re looking for someone to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with internal stakeholders to determine business requirements for new and existing performance metrics.
- Generate dashboards and reports using BI tools to surface data insights. Identify patterns in data requests and enable the Corporate Reporting & Insights team to standardize reporting for users at scale.
- Perform deep analysis linking trends on company performance metrics to underlying dynamics and drivers within the business.
- Present and clearly communicate data findings and actionable intelligence to partners across all levels of the organization
- Work closely with Data Engineers and Data Architects in our IT organization to help create and optimize custom views and tables to enable scalable reporting and analysis.
- Continually acquire and enhance knowledge of Procore’s metrics methodologies, business strategies and goals, product offerings, and operations.
What we’re looking for:
- 2+ years of data analytics experience, or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proficiency with SQL in a data warehouse environment (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake). Knowledge of Python a plus.
- Experience with visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Looker, Periscope).
- Excel knowledge (e.g. index match, vlookups, offsets, etc.) preferred
- Self-motivated with an optimistic and results-driven attitude
- Strong multi-tasking skills; organized and attentive to details
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to clearly and concisely interface with all levels of management
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.