System1 is looking for a driven data analyst with an aspiration to manage high revenue accounts. You will be responsible for supporting our largest partner accounts through data analysis and insights. The ideal person enjoys working in a team environment, has a passion for data, and is highly self-motivated.
- Support Account Managers with the data they need to build and scale profitable partner relationships
- Conduct daily analyses across multiple datasets and translate findings into communicable reports and insights
- Run trend analyses to identify new growth opportunities
- Pull data for ad hoc inquiries and partner requests
- Learn the ins and outs of web and email monetization
- High proficiency in Excel required
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities and organizational skills
- Clear communication and presentation capabilities
- Passionate about the email, digital advertising, and optimization space
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-growth, team-oriented startup environment
- Client-facing experience a plus
- SQL experience a plus
- Bachelor's degree required
- Free Uber/Lyft to and from work every day!
- Collegial and collaborative team with highly intelligent and motivated coworkers
- Cross-team lunches and demos to foster learning
- Unlimited Paid Sick Time, Competitive PTO and Benefits package
- Catered meals and fully stocked kitchen
- Weekly happy hour at various bars, restaurants, and venues across Los Angeles
- Weekly fitness class with private trainer: high intensity training, yoga, beach volleyball, beach soccer, ultimate frisbee
- Competitive Relocation Package
- Company parties and outings: Skyzone indoor skydiving, Medieval Times, Karaoke, etc.
Read Full Job Description