Sr. Project Coordinator
Pennymac is (NYSE: PFSI) is a specialty financial services firm with a comprehensive mortgage platform and integrated business focused on the production and servicing of U.S. mortgage loans and the management of investments related to the U.S. mortgage market.
At Pennymac, our people are the foundation of our success and at the heart of our dynamic work culture. Together, we work towards a unified goal of helping millions of Americans achieve aspirations of homeownership through the complete mortgage journey.
PennyMac is a specialty financial services firm with a comprehensive mortgage platform and integrated business focused on the production and servicing of U.S. residential mortgage loans and the management of investments related to the U.S. residential mortgage market. Under the direction of the First Vice President, Governance, the Senior Project Coordinator will perform activities specific to facilitating and evolving the Company's Governance Structure, including Corporate Governance Committee support, Corporate Policy Administration, and Corporate Privacy and Corporate Record Retention program administration and monitoring.
A Typical Day
- Document PennyMac's evolving governance processes and standards
- Coordinate facilitation of the Management Committee Self-Assessment Process
- Perform routine quality assurance reviews of Corporate Committee administration against established requirements
- Maintain the Enterprise Risk Management Intra-Site
- Support the Corporate Privacy Program in various Quality Assurance Reviews and Incident Response Activities
- Maintain and manage the Company's Governance Calendar, including Management Committees and supporting routines
- Support facilitation of various quarterly routines, including the Governance Meetings and ERM Change Management Meetings, ERM Leadership Meetings, and the CRO Town Hall
- Coordinate the quarterly Board Cycle, including compilation and submission of all Management Committee and Executive Management meeting materials
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Demonstrate behaviors which are aligned with the organization's desired culture and values
What You'll Bring
- Demonstrates knowledge of financial and analytical concepts, practices, and procedures.
- Demonstrates sound judgment in planning and setting goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- General computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Good organizational skills, able to work in accordance with predefined schedules.
- Analytical - Understands complex or diverse information; conceptualizes solutions to problems articulated by management.
- Communication - Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with most levels of employees and management. Speaks and writes clearly and correctly.
- Judgment - Displays willingness and ability to independently develop solutions to problems and work with moderate supervision. Exhibits sound judgment and makes timely decisions.
- Task Management - Demonstrates ability to advance several assignments concurrently and within established deadlines
- Teamwork - Competent at working in partnership with team members to deliver expected results
- Must be highly proficient in Word and Power Point
- Must be a team player with strong attention to detail and able to work independently
- Proven track record at delivering timely and accurate information in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, mathematical skills and sound judgment
- Financial Services and, if possible, mortgage industry experience preferred
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with executive management
Why You Should Join
As one of the top mortgage lenders in the country, Pennymac has helped over 4 million lifetime homeowners achieve and sustain their aspirations of home. Our vision is to be the most trusted partner for home. Together, 4,000 Pennymac team members across the country are guided by our core values: to be Accountable, Reliable and Ethical in all that we do.
Pennymac is committed to conducting a business that makes positive contributions and promotes long-term sustainable growth and to fostering an equitable and inclusive environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported.
Benefits That Bring It Home: Whether you're looking for flexible benefits for today, setting up short-term goals for tomorrow, or planning for long-term success and retirement, Pennymac's benefits have you covered. Some key benefits include:
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Time Off Programs including vacation, holidays, illness, and parental leave
- Wellness Programs, Employee Recognition Programs, and onsite gyms and cafe style dining (select locations)
- Retirement benefits, life insurance, 401k match, and tuition reimbursement
- Philanthropy Programs including matching gifts, volunteer grants, charitable grants and corporate sponsorships
To learn more about our benefits visit: https://pennymacnews.page.link/benefits
Compensation: Individual salary may vary based on multiple factors including specific role, geographic location / market data, and skills and experience as defined below:
- Lower in range - Building skills and experience in the role
- Mid-range - Experience and skills align with proficiency in the role
- Higher in range - Experience and skills add value above typical requirements of the role
Some roles may be eligible for performance-based compensation and/or stock-based incentives awarded to employees based on company and individual performance.
$56,500 - $119,000