You love to geek away and explain things for others? Not in a patronizing way, that is - but in an engaging and inspiring way, right?
Then you might be what we’re looking for - a front-end wizkid with a talent for words and the ability to make complex things simple.
The primary role is to document our framework in a way that our customers can get up and running without any hands-on guidance from us.
The main duties for you would be;
- Write API + SDK documentation and release notes for our framework.
- Write “how-to” documentation that enables developers to embed and integrate with our framework.
- Publish and maintain code on Github that our customers can clone and fork for their own purposes.
- Participate in meetings with prospects to support our sales team with technical expertise.
- 3+ years experience as a technical writer
- An excellent writer who is passionate about quality and can simplify complex technical topics.
- Understands that the audience is developers and tailor the documentation accordingly.
At <weavy/> we value personality and attitude higher than all the skills and experience in the world. We want you to;
- Be positive, engaged and energetic.
- Leave prestige by the doorstep.
- Be open-minded.
- Agree on that a title is just a title.
Not critical. What matters is the output.