Senior Proposal Manager at Procore Technologies
Procore is in search of a Senior Proposal Manager to play an integral role in the public sector and government business development efforts through the completion of RFPs/RFQs/RFIs and security questionnaires.
As a Senior Proposal Manager, you’ll partner with cross-functional teams to create compelling, strategically positioned, and technical product-specific responses that articulate Procore’s value proposition and key differentiators. If you can manage a high volume of requests simultaneously and productively—you’re just who we’re looking for.
This key position will report to the Director, Sales Acceleration, and has the opportunity to sit in any of our US offices or remotely in the U.S.
What you’ll do:
- Champion the entire RFP process public sector/government markets including proposal structure, completion of forms, contract reviews, MBE/WBE requirements, system requirements, document production, and assembly
- Create and design final packaging of proposals using Adobe creative design (or similar software); oversee production of final proposals (formatting, technical editing, and reproduction)
- Use clear and concise messaging to call out client benefits and competitive differentiation of the company’s strategies for RFP content
- Partner with sales to develop and refine proposal response strategies
- Facilitate case-specific proposal response strategies, tasks list, and work plan.
- Cultivate critical relationships across the organization including Sales, Operations, Finance, Product, and Marketing
- Ensure full compliance with RFP, outline, checklist, and proposal milestones
- Achieve a 100% on-time submission rate for RFPs, RFQs, RFIs, and Security Questionnaires
- Maintain consistent product messaging and updated product language and data in the content management database.
- Stay up-to-date with the current market and industry environment to develop content reflecting insight into the current context and relevant competitors
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, English, or Marketing with an emphasis on technical writing and creative design in proposal packaging is preferred
- 4+ years of experience in RFP, marketing, and technical writing for the public sector/government
- 2+ years of demonstrated success in the public sector/government RFPs
- Must possess the knowledge and understanding of industry proposal best practices in the public sector/federal government contracting
- Expert in persuasive writing and proposal capture best practices
- Experience in RFPIO and Salesforce software preferred.
- Proficient in creative and design packaging for formal proposals using Adobe or similar software
- Ability to deliver results that are clear, accurate, technically correct, and achieve messaging objectives
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills
- Overall strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to professionally communicate with all levels within the organization and with external clients and partners
- Knowledge and understanding of software-as-a-service and information technology
- Strong level of ownership and ability to adapt and prioritize to meet deadlines
- Team player who values Openness, Optimism, and Ownership qualities.
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.