Roto & Paint Coordinator at Deluxe Entertainment
Post production and visual effects company Encore specializes in delivering customized, quality services for episodic television. Armed with a powerful technical infrastructure and production-proven expertise, our talented creative teams deliver color management, editing, dailies and VFX for deadline-driven shows, while remaining agile enough to anticipate and respond to the evolving needs of our studio partners. Encore is part of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group. Encore is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Deluxe Entertainment Services Group Inc., (www.bydeluxe.com).
We currently have an opening for a Roto & Paint Coordinator. This position will be located in Burbank, CA.
Responsibilities include managing and tracking production milestones & assets for plates being sent to and from the roto/paint departments. Schedule meetings, dailies, and review sessions. Point of contact for producers/project managers and internal production personnel for production related workflow, milestone, and deliveries. Maintain a can-do, results oriented mentality; take ownership of both individual and team-based accountability toward results.
• A solid understanding and background in TV Episodic Post Production workflow from ingest to delivery.
• Work with multiple producers and project managers on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Work with producers/projects managers in taking client orders and process orders. Be the point person that keeps track of progress across multiple projects.
• Able to anticipate possible future conflicts and problem solve with or without supervision.
• Work with internal artists to effectively assign and keep track of production assets throughout the entire post pipeline.
• Have a keen eye on QCing outgoing deliverables and identify discrepancies for the production.
• Communicate changes in projects to department leads and the producer.
• Escalate production and technical issues to the appropriate parties.
• Maintain a positive customer relationship through both written and verbal communication as well as high levels of customer satisfaction by accurately fulfilling customer orders and resolving customer problems accurately, on time, and with high quality.
• Use appropriate judgment in upward communication regarding department or employee concerns.
• A solid understanding and background in TV Episodic Post Production workflow.
• 1~3 years related experience as a Post Production Coordinator in TV, Commercial, Feature VFX or Post facility.
• Ability to roto and/or paint as needed; strong working knowledge of Nuke.
• Excellent working knowledge with MS Excel, and at least one working experience with a production shot/asset tracking system.
• Demonstrated superior written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are needed. Proven planning and problem-solving abilities are required.
• The ability to effectively handle multiple projects and reporting to multiple project managers.
• Very strong ability identifying clear priorities and meeting department goals.
• The ability to work overtime is necessary.
• Strong client interaction skills with excellent customer service experience with internal and external clients.
Deluxe Entertainment Services Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.