Production Associate at MeUndies
MeUndies is a Los Angeles, CA-based underwear and loungewear company best known for its softer than soft basics. Founded in 2011, MeUndies disrupted the $110B underwear industry when it launched the first online underwear subscription. Through the years the brand has inspired a passionate community of undie-obsessed individuals with its bold, comfortable products.
Today MeUndies has sold more than eighteen million pairs of underwear and is profitable with double-digit YoY growth. It continues to redefine the subscription market by evolving the transactional subscription to a membership centered on community and its relationship with the brand.
The innovative direct-to-consumer brand offers multiple purchasing options including singles, packs, matching pairs and its monthly membership. It opened its first flagship store in Los Angeles in 2018.
With a growing company, comes a growing team full of innovative people. As a Production Associate you would facilitate the transfer of information coming from vendors and internal counterparts to the team for further action to take place. The Production Associate will own document organization in the form of but not limited to WIP’s, cost sheets, QC reports, Audits, and testing. The Production Associate monitors and receives all samples from suppliers and distributes to the teams accordingly; fits, pps, TOP, PR, market, photo shoot etc. The Production Associate also works closely with product development, production, merchandising, tech design, and accounting teams to ensure timely updates and processing of all samples and information as it pertains to our department calendar. A partial in office presence is required.
- Be responsible for inbound packages via UPS, DHL, and Fed Ex. Receiving, logging, and passing to the appropriate recipients. A partial in office presence is required.
- TOP, Market, PR, and Photo Shoot sample Tracking
- Own label creation for all outbound packages from product development, production, and tech design. Vendor follow up as needed to convey tracking information.
- Assist the Sr. Product Development Associate and Production Manager with tracking and entry of weekly vendor WIPs.
- Manage POs - Creation in NetSuite, issuance, maintenance, and entry into Production WIP
- PO and packing list reconciliation with the accounting team
- Vendor packing list review upon x factory, relays supplier compliance of shipping tolerance to the production manager
- ASN & ISN creation for all inbound receipts to our 3PL per Production WIP
- Document entry, organization/upload, and transmittance
- Log QC reports in Production WIP
- Maintain packing guidelines as new products are introduced
- Assist the Sr. Product Development Associate with IP uploads
- Special projects as needed
- B.A or equivalent
- 1-2 years of experience in product development or production
- Strong organization skills
- Data entry experience with a high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Team oriented
- Excel & G suite proficiency
- Problem solving chops with a sense of urgency
- Multitasking skills with a “can-do” attitude and ability to shift priorities when needed
WHY WORK AT MEUNDIES?
It's more than a job.
We have focused on building a team of people that emulates all of our core values. We look for people who stay balanced, go further, build relationships, champion differences, and are humble. At MeUndies, we continue to maintain a stellar brand by working collaboratively and encouraging growth with learning opportunities. Not to mention, there is no such thing as a small achievement here - we celebrate it all!
We look at the necessities.
We offer competitive equity/salary packages which include targeted annual bonuses, plus generous parental leave, a 401k, awesome health benefits, and open time off (yeah, we said it). You’ll enjoy top-of-the-line hardware and software, and have access to an annual personal Learning & Development budget!
We offer all the head turning office things.
We have endless office amenities but here are a few of the fan favorites - everybody gets access to an on-site gym & shower, endless snacks, cold brew on tap, and a cozy lounge completed with a Wii for epic Mario Kart tournaments. Plus there are plenty of dogs (to pet, not to take home).
We don’t forget the most important things.
There’s a robust 360 review process, regular pulse surveys, and a focus on open communication. We also have annual employee check-ins to reflect back on achievements and plan for career growth. We’re always rooting for you.
Plus those special extra things.
We keep things fun with frequent catered lunches, holiday parties, offsites, happy hours, and an annual retreat. You’ll get a sweet employee discount, as well as a monthly MeUndies membership to rebuild your underwear drawer with our top notch prints.