We are Mythical Games. A Venture-backed next-generation game technology company at the intersection of video games and economics led by industry veterans. Our goal is to lead the industry with the launch of exceptional video game experiences that leverage distributed ledger technology while also providing a platform of robust tools that will allow any other game developers to do the same.
We are looking for a highly organized Lead Game Producer with exceptional communication skills and proven PC or Mobile game production experience. In this role, you will be responsible for all aspects of production, partnering with external development resources, internal stakeholders, various other internal or external resources to manage PC or Mobile development and publishing efforts.
You will own the production schedule, establishing timelines, and coordinating the workload required to achieve milestones, as well as being responsible for identifying risks, providing mitigation plans, and regularly communicating development status to internal stakeholders.
Strong problem-solving skills, the ability to establish clarity from ambiguity, facilitation of collaboration with remote resources, a team-first approach maintaining a friendly, supportive, creative environment are all essential to your success.
- Work with stakeholders and resources to define feature requirements, determine resource needs, and create/maintain production schedules for PC or Mobile development, launch, and ongoing maintenance phases
- Regularly communicate projects and milestones, status, risks, and opportunities.
- Actively manage risk by proactively identifying mitigation strategies, gaining alignment on solutions, and executing
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to guide features and content from concept to implementation
- Day to day creation and communication of tasks, priorities, and deadlines for internal resources and external development teams
- Ensure that project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are fully understood, communicated and achieved
- Facilitate healthy collaboration, strong communication, effective process, and accountability across all individuals and teams supporting the franchise.
- 7+ years of game production experience across multiple game titles (Mobile or Web), and experience running live operations and solving complex problems for a large scale game.
- Extraordinary team skills with an empathetic, collaborative work style, while being hands-on with all game development discipline
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-functional teams to efficiently deliver high-quality features and experiences on time and on budget.
- An enthusiastic, passionate, performance-driven, self-starter attitude, with the ability to multitask.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time, on budget
Our team values diversity and believes that it strengthens our games, products, and communities. We strongly encourage POC, folks with disabilities, those belonging to the LGBTQIA+ communities, and folks across all gender identities to apply.
We offer our team benefits such as (but not limited to) high-quality Vision, Dental, and Health Care, generous Parental Leave, and Unlimited PTO to ensure that they actually take time off without the stress of needing to accrue time.
If you need assistance around accommodations due to a disability, please reach out to [email protected] We’ll be with you as soon as possible; our goal is to ensure an accessible and equitable interview process for everyone.