Head of Photography at AvantStay
What you’ll do…
- Plan, manage, and oversee all AvantStay photo and video shoots; ensure our homes are visually represented in accordance with established brand guidelines and art direction aesthetic.
- Act as a key creative production partner to internal teams, driving production work and maintaining relationships for the best creative output.
- Define and update specs for all photo and video asset projects, develop schedules, negotiate contracts, and manage vendor relationships.
- Manage, clean–up and organize photo assets on all archive systems.
- Handle internal workflows and manage third-party production partners through a variety of cross-disciplinary executions from concept to completion.
- Oversee photo editors for photo editing deliverables when required.
- Keep up with interior design and technology trends and consistently bring new and innovative ideas to the table.
What you’ll bring…
- Bachelor’s in a related field
- 5+ years of experience in a creative production role; experience in interior, real estate and/or architecture photography and videography a plus
- Extensive knowledge of photography and video production/equipment, retouching and digital workflow
- Excellent grasp of great visual communication and the ability to stretch creatively with each new project, while keeping in mind company objectives and strategic goals
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment; comfortable working under pressure, and juggling multiple projects with conflicting deadlines
- Passionate about real estate, interior design, and/or architecture
Perks and Benefits...
- Salary: $85,000-100,000
- Benefits and Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Team bonding and off-site events
- Complimentary and discount stays at AvantStay properties