Digital Content Producer at FloQast
How you will contribute:
- We’re looking for a hyper-talented digital-forward creative to produce multimedia content to support a variety of initiatives, including but not limited to: marketing campaigns, product launches, collateral for internal and external events, and programs that build brand awareness.
- The Digital Content Producer will own the pre-production, execution and editing of various digital projects for use on social media, web, in-arena and broadcast. This ranges from company events and recruitment videos, to supporting marketing initiatives including customer testimonials, and thought leadership webinars. The Digital Content Producer will also assist in the production and editing of a bi-weekly podcast, including sourcing guests to mixing and mastering audio. The position reports directly to the Director of Content and Creative Services and will work closely with copywriters, graphic designers, and other content generators.
- Conceptualize, shoot, produce and edit video and audio content that is highly impactful, evokes emotion and engages with our audiences.
- Publish and manage content on multiple digital platforms, including YouTube, Wistia and Vimeo, using current production and web-delivery tools.
- Collaborate on and produce video content optimized for social media.
- Produce, mix and distribute a bi-monthly podcast.
- Capture, organize, and log video and audio content of FloQast events.
- Develop and maintain a library of all video content available for use across various departments within the FloQast.
- Develop new ideas and pitch imaginative solutions for potential production.
- Precisely proof all finalized content and execute edits/revisions as appropriate.
- Collaborate with the Director of Content and Creative Services and Content Team to optimize workflows, project prioritization, stakeholder communication and revision cycles.
- Help support communication and production process logistics with external vendors and internal stakeholders across the organization.
- Stay on the pulse of industry trends and emerging opportunities, drawing inspiration for the department, and stimulating innovation.
You will stand out with:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience producing video content from concept to completion.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in audio production, including, recording, mastering and preparing files for distribution.
- A portfolio demonstrating proficiency in motion graphics/video with applications in branding, digital marketing, demand generation, and corporate communications.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite – primarily, Premiere Pro and Adobe After Effects.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop or similar design software.
- Meticulous attention to detail, including excellent written and proofing skills.
- A strong eye for visual composition, with a thorough understanding of typography, color theory, branding, and UX principles.
- Willingness to give and accept constructive feedback.
- Comfortable working autonomously, but also comfortable working with key stakeholders across the organization.
- High-caliber creative, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines and respond to rapidly changing demands.
- The ability to assess your own work, ensure high quality deliverables, and meet brand and content standards.
- Experience working in project management systems (e.g. Asana), content management systems (e.g. Showpad, Gdrive).
- Tech or B2B experience is a big plus.