About Advertise Purple:
Rated by Inc. as a 2019 Best Work Place and 2018 Inc 500 Fastest Growing Private Company, Advertise Purple is an award-winning ad agency focusing on the most exciting and progressive area of online marketing today: affiliate. The E-Commerce industry is at the beginning of a paradigm shift in the way online businesses diversify their marketing portfolios and acquire customers; more and more are turning away from the antiquated model of Google advertising and directing their focus toward the affiliate space. AdPurp is here to grab their hand and help them navigate the unknown into the promised land of profitability. We have a suite of propriety software tools, 15,093 affiliate partnerships, and loads and loads of data to assist. Our current customer base spans the gamut of online companies ranging from $10 million/yr online furniture dealers to $4 billion publicly traded tech giants.
This position is accountable for the development, execution, and management of the companywide content strategy. Outlets for content include, though are not limited to; blog content, press release content, content for third party vendors, and all applicable social outlets. In addition to curating and optimizing a content strategy, this candidate would be accountable for establishing relationships with relevant press outlets, media partners, and syndication systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- Preferred: 2-3 years of experience in PR and/or content creation and management.
- BA from a top-tier university.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized.
- Strong work ethic.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Impeccable writing, grammar, and punctuation skillset.
- Proactive nature.
- UNLIMITED PAID vacation, health benefits, 401k match, catered lunches, office perks.
- Starting base salary of $65,000