3D Artist- Environment
Who we are:
We are the fitness company born from gaming. And we’re on a mission to make more people, more active, more often. We make an at home training game that connects cyclists and runners with each other around the world. Launched from the sunny beaches of Long Beach, CA., the Zwift community is active in 195 countries and growing. We’re endlessly positive, relentlessly inventive, and always looking to improve. Sound interesting?
What you'll do:
Zwift is looking for a 3D Artist- Environment who will enjoy working on a variety of art tasks: 3D world sculpting, road placement, prop & set piece building/texturing /placement, creating jerseys, bicycles and components based on the real-world designs (supplied by our partners) and our own original designs.
Who we're looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience working on 3D video games on PC, mobile or console
- Use knowledge of concepting, modeling, and texturing to help create a visually compelling environment
- High and low poly modelling, UV layouts and texturing
- Photoshop texture painting
- Generating normal maps
- Object placement using our proprietary tools
- World Sculpting, Road layout
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Strong foundational skills including composition, design, and color theory.
- Drawing and painting - Good grounding in traditional media, or Photoshop painting
- Experience in Maya and Photoshop
- Experience in video gaming or health & fitness industries
- Passion for cycling, running and/or fitness
- Experienced Zwifter
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program… earn a bike or other fitness equipment!
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.