3D Artist - Environment
What you'll do:
Zwift is looking for a 3D Artist- Environment who will enjoy working on a variety of art tasks: 3D world sculpting, road placement, prop & set piece building/texturing /placement, creating jerseys, bicycles and components based on the real-world designs (supplied by our partners) and our own original designs.
Who we're looking for:
- 2-5 years of experience working on 3D video games on PC, mobile or console
- Use knowledge of concepting, modeling, and texturing to help create a visually compelling environment
- High and low poly modelling, UV layouts and texturing
- Photoshop texture painting
- Generating normal maps
- Object placement using our proprietary tools
- World Sculpting, Road layout
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned or required.
- Strong foundational skills including composition, design, and color theory.
- Drawing and painting - Good grounding in traditional media, or Photoshop painting
- Experience in Maya and Photoshop
- Experience in video gaming or health & fitness industries
- Passion for cycling, running and/or fitness
- Experienced Zwifter
Top 5 Reasons We Think You'll Love It Here:
- Great Employee Fitness Program… earn a bike or other fitness equipment!
- Amazing office location on the 18th floor with a killer view
- Competitive Benefits (including Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- Awesome team of diverse individuals that love what they do
- Did we mention that we ride bikes and run at work?
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.