Clinical Solutions Specialist
Science 37 is accelerating the research and development of breakthrough biomedical treatments by bringing clinical trials to patients' homes. Backed by venture investors such as Glynn Capital, Google Ventures, Redmile Group, dRx Capital and Lux Capital, we are seeking a razor-sharp Clinical Solutions Specialist eager to make an impact within a mission-driven organization. The Clinical Solutions Specialist (CSS) will have an in-depth understanding of Science 37’s capabilities and product to effectively implement our solution for prospects, clients, and non-client alliances. The CSS will lead presentations and demonstrations in-person and virtually on our product to clients, alliances, and internal stakeholders. The proposal development process will be driven by the CSS in collaboration with applicable departments at Science 37. This position requires the ability to build sophisticated software demonstrations and to deliver compelling presentations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Present tailored presentations and product demonstrations (on-site and virtually)
- Gather and document technical requirements for prospect/client use case
- Advise prospects and clients on the best solution based on the specific use case
- Lead the proposal and budget development process in collaboration with relevant stakeholders, both internal and external
- Manage bid defense meetings and presentations in coordination with other departmental teams
- Lead negotiations of contract/budget
- Develop statement of work (SOW) to define the deliverables associated with the solution you develop based on client needs and collaborate with Legal to develop contract
- Stay up-to-date on industry norms and best practices and providing insight to both internal and external teams
- Facilitate knowledge transfer to internal teams during implementation phase
- Supervise other Clinical Solutions team members
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree in life sciences or a related field is required
- 7+ years of clinical research management experience
- Medical and scientific knowledge required
- Understanding of clinical research concepts and best practices
- Experience with management of pharmaceutical and/or biotechnology sponsored proposals/projects
- Strong problem-solving skills required to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner demonstrated by gathering and analyzing information skillfully, developing alternative solutions, working well in group problem-solving situations
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks
- Ability to complete assignments in a thorough, accurate and timely manner
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through in tasks that meet contract deliverables
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and facilitating projects among a variety of stakeholders with often conflicting priorities
- Ability to work independently, self-directed, strong work ethic and adherence to deadlines
- Ability to be flexible and capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Ability to travel out of state as needed
- Strong communication and presentation skills – Excellent interpersonal skills and professional demeanor. Must have the ability to communicate accurately and clearly, both orally and in writing.
- Computer skills - Working knowledge of MS Office suite and Google applications. Able to generate business correspondence, create forms and generate reports as required. Proficiency with MS PowerPoint required.
- Knowledge of field organizational strategies - The ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment. Successful decentralized team management and situational responsive decision-making.
- Extensive knowledge of clinical research - Understands the drug development process. Knowledgeable about the critical elements for success in clinical trials; participation in and contribution to these activities.
- Team management and collaborative capabilities – Commitment to collaboration, within and across departments. Leverages each team member’s unique background and perspective to achieve team goals while providing clear direction and accountabilities.
- Interpersonal Savvy- Understands interpersonal and group dynamics and reacts in an effective and tactful manner. Has a range of interpersonal skills and approaches with ability to select a best-fit approach.
- Practices professionalism and integrity in all actions – Demonstrated ability to foster concepts of teamwork, cooperation, self- control, and flexibility to get the work done. The ability to adapt to a rapidly changing work environment. Able to successfully work in a decentralized team environment. Skilled in situational responsive decision-making.
- Excellent problem-solving and people skills- Communicate ideas effectively to resolve conflicts and achieve business goals.
- Practices professionalism and integrity in all actions – Demonstrated ability to foster concepts of teamwork, cooperation, self- control, and flexibility to get the work done.
- Up to 30% travel, as needed, for project team meetings, client presentations and other professional meetings/conferences as needed
- Ability to communicate in English (both verbal and written)
Science 37 values the well-being of its employees and aims to provide team members with everything they need to succeed. Enjoy daily healthy catered lunches, snacks and beverages, and top-notch equipment such as the latest Macbook Pro, 4k monitors, and adjustable standing desks. Submit your resume to apply!