Business Development Representative (West Coast)
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why over three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more. Employees love us too — which is why it’s such an honor our team has voted InVision to Glassdoor’s 2017 Best Places to Work list.
We’re well-funded and venture-backed by prominent investors including FirstMark Capital, Tiger Global Management, Accel Partners and ICONIQ Capital.
We're looking for a Business Development Representative to accelerate the already rapid growth of our Enterprise sales efforts.
- 1 year or more of inside sales experience in a B2B SaaS vertical
- Proven track record exceeding quota
- Passion, enthusiasm, energy, humor, and the ability to convey this through phone and email communications
- High degree of comfort with outbound calling
- Bias towards immediate action and results
- Willingness to learn and adapt
- Consummate multi-tasker who can wear multiple hats
- Exposure to design tool space a plus
- Evangelize InVision to prospects and qualify them for sales team
- Proactively reach out to target prospects
- Catch and respond to requests from inbound leads
- Book demo requests and meetings for sales team
- Create and prioritize target prospect lists
- Support research initiatives around target prospects through LinkedIn and internal tools
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. In the United States we have teams including hubs in New York, San Francisco, Austin, Portland, and Boston. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose. Among our benefits we offer competitive health plans, 401k, a flexible vacation policy, unlimited Starbucks cards for each employee, and unlimited books related to your profession.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.