Accounts Receivable Manager
InVision is the world’s leading design collaboration platform.
We enable companies of all sizes to discover the power of design-driven product development. That’s why more than three million designers, product managers, marketers and other stakeholders at so many of the world's most loved startups, agencies, & corporations use InVision every day, including Uber, Evernote, Twitter, Adobe, Salesforce and many more.
- Research overdue accounts using company records and Internet resources and resolve issues in order to get paid in a timely manner
- Assist with the invoicing process by working directly with customers to have the necessary documentation in place to receive payment (vendor forms, POs, vendor portals, etc.)
- Post customer payments in Zuora
- Create and present weekly billing and collections reports
- Liaison with our sales team regarding outstanding receivables and order processing, as well as customer invoices, and payments
- Perform ad hoc Accounting and Finance projects and tasks as needed.
- Assist in other accounting responsibilities on an as-needed basis and participate in the Company’s month-end, quarterly and year-end close process.
What You’ll Need to Join Us:
- You have good communication skills
- You have a strong understanding of Accounts Receivable (including invoices, credit memos and refunds), collections and credit card payment process
- You are self-sufficient and able to communicate across the company on a regular basis
- You have experience or are interested in working in a SaaS business
- You're comfortable promoting best practices to a large, distributed and remote team
- You're curious to iterate and improve on processes; you view unknowns as challenges and enjoy them
- You enjoy a fast-paced work environment
- You are able to multi-task and prioritize projects
- You have a passion for continued learning
- You're highly motivated to understand our customers and the business, and deliver results
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in collections role in a software company
- Experience with Zuora, Salesforce, Netsuite, Recurly a plus
- Excel ninja
Benefits & Perks
InVision is an international employer so benefit offerings will vary from country to country. Please ask our recruiting team about the benefits and perks package available in your country. Some InVision-wide benefits we offer include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop allowance, home office setup assistance, wellness reimbursement and yearly book budget towards your continued education.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.