Sales Operations Analyst
Marina Del Rey & Playa Vista
4 days ago
· Track, analyze, and provide Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting for key sales metrics and performance trends over time (pipeline, forecast, bookings, deal statistics, etc.).
· Analyze and report on weekly, monthly, and quarterly sales performance and productivity metrics, including pipeline conversion rates, win rates, average deal size, and sales rep productivity.
· Own the sales operations technology to drive the operational effectiveness of the sales teams, provide training, and evaluate the adoption of new features and reports.
· Provide recommendations on changes or additions to the sales operations technology based on identified gaps, industry best practices, and business strategy.
· Develop process and technology solutions to business challenges which drive operational excellence and scale into the sales organization.
· Work on creating a strong benchmark methodology to facilitate ROI conversations.
· Develop and present key business insights to senior leadership based on observed sales performance trends.
· Perform complex ad-hoc analysis as required in support of Sales, Operations, and Finance.