SecOps Site Reliability Engineer
Blue Pisces Consulting Inc
Greater LA Area
1 week ago
* Current experience as a SRE, DevOps Engineer or SecOps Engineer is required.
* Prior experience working with cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS or Azure is required – Certification is a plus.
* Experience with vulnerability management using tools like Qualys and Tenable.
* Knowledge of or experience with container-based security tools like Aquasec or Twistlock is desired.
* Prior experience managing a large-scale Antivirus solution such as McAfee, SEP, Crowdstrike, etc. is preferred.
* Experience with automation and configuration management tools such as Chef or Ansible is required.
* Understanding or experience with cloud-based policy enforcement tools such as Prisma, Scalr, CloudHealth is desired.
* Familiarity with GitHub and source code control integration.
* Experience with scripting languages like Bash, Python, etc.
* Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Datadog, New Relic, etc.
* Basic understanding of Terraform, CloudFormation or other Infrastructure as Code solutions strongly preferred.