Hello, we're 82 Labs (Morning Recovery)
82 Labs, Inc. is a new kind of consumer goods startup. We develop breakthrough solutions to empower you to be at your best, so you can do more of what you love. We launched our first product, Morning Recovery, as a peach flavored beverage that helps you balance productivity and social life in 2017. Now we're on to even bigger things!
Why Work with Us?
We take agile methodology to a whole new level. After launching Morning Recovery in July 2017, we raised $9.5M and made over $5M in rev in our first 3 quarters. We move fast without cutting corners and pride ourselves on being the most non-traditional CPG company out there. If you're a maverick looking for a challenge, you've found the right team.
An Insider's view of 82 Labs (Morning Recovery)
What’s the vibe like in the office?
Open, casual, collaborative, and energetic. We have an open floor with desks where we all work together. When we work, we are straightforward with one another and emphasize on making impact. There's no politics here.
Head of Sales Ops
What's the biggest problem your team is solving?
The operations team has material impact on the whole business so having stability is key to success, however this is challenging when facing rapid growth. This is why our biggest struggle is striking a balance between growth and stability – it’s immensely challenging but highly rewarding when done right.
Head of Operations
What are some things you learned at the company?
If there's one thing that our team is unparalleled at, it's pushing the limits of what's possible. Coming from a corporate background, I found that when tasks arose, I'd outline the obstacles first versus giving my all to execute. Working here has completely changed my mindset on just how much you can accomplish if you set your mind on it.
What is your vision for the company?
Our mission is to develop breakthrough solutions that empower you to be at your best so you can do more of what you love.
How do your team's ideas influence the company's direction?
We have a saying: "We respect data over hierarchy". It means we respectfully challenge decisions at all levels to let the best data-driven ideas win no matter who they come from. This encourages all members of the team to influence company’s direction.
Co-Founder & Head of Design
Where we are
82 Labs HQ is located in the heart of Koreatown, in Los Angeles, where it's sunny most days of the year.
Perks + Benefits
Health Insurance & Wellness
Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
Retirement & Stock Options
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Child Care & Parental Leave
Remote Work Program
Vacation & Time Off
Unlimited Vacation Policy
Paid Sick Days
- I CONSTANTLY find myself inspired by the members of our team - their raw talent, humor, energy, and dedication are a source of immense pride. I love what we’re building, and who we’re building it with.AllyOffice Manager + HR
- One of the best things about our culture is our commitment to testing new ideas. We're a new kind of consumer goods company, and we don't take anything for granted. As a result, this is an amazing place for rapid growth, learning and responsibility.CaryHead of Marketing
- Our team brings an incredible set of experiences, strengths and personalities to the table, and marching into uncharted territory alongside some of the best and brightest makes for quite the adventure.JamesHead of Analytics
- 82 Labs brings together an all too rare combination of innovation, teamwork, and culture. There are no big egos or bureaucracy — just a focus on doing great work.AlecCommunity Support Manager
Jobs at 82 Labs (Morning Recovery)1 open job
Technology we use
- Google AnalyticsAnalytics
- Full StoryAnalytics
- RapportiveLead Gen
Articles we're in5 articles
Our funding history
$8M in FundingInvestors: Altos, R7 Partners, Slow, Strong
$1.5M in FundingInvestors: Slow, Strong, 500 Startups, Thunder Road Capital