ServiceTitan is a leading business management software platform, powering some of the world's best home service companies. It helps streamline operations, deliver amazing customer service, and significantly improves sales. We are a unique start-up with a proven product, brand-name customers, and are enjoying significant revenue growth.
Born out of Stanford University and the University of Southern California, ServiceTitan’s SaaS solution is customized specifically for contractors in the Home Services space, and is the best solution for scheduling, dispatching, invoicing, and every other service management need. In addition, ServiceTitan gives its customers an incredible set of tools for their sales and marketing needs, and is proven to help its customers grow their businesses. At ServiceTitan you will have the opportunity to work at one of LA’s most successful software start-ups—a highly successful, profitable, VC backed company that solves “real problems” for “real customers”. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of a start-up that is already proven, yet young enough to offer its employees significant growth and equity.
We are looking for smart passionate people that are looking to make a difference every day and who want to have a real, immediate impact on our firm. Our workplace culture is driven by creativity, collaboration and questioning the status quo.
ServiceTitan is a mobile, cloud-based software platform that helps home service companies streamline operations, improve customer service, and grow their businesses. ServiceTitan's end-to-end solution for the multi-billion dollar residential home service industry includes CRM, intelligent dispatch, comprehensive reporting, Marketing management tools, mobile connectivity for field techs, and Quickbooks integration.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager/Director of Operations to join our Customer Success (CS) team. The team currently holds approximately 1/3 of our workforce and manages the entire post sale customer experience. The successful candidate will report directly to the VP of CS and will be tasked with owning and driving operational excellence across the entire CS organization.
Areas of Responsibilities:
Reporting and Data Analysis
The successful candidate will own the entire reporting suite for the Customer Success organization. This includes establishing and measuring KPI's that appropriately weigh the relative value of customer, business and technology metrics. Candidate will also oversee managing organizational goals, business metrics and KPIs. Weekly and monthly organizational reporting for leadership team as well as quarterly board deck preparations will also fall within the Ops. Team's responsibilities.
Candidate will also be expected to construct and manage data reporting structure that supports the effort of compiling and reporting on actionable data across all CS departments. You will be expected to build a simple, easy to use reporting platform via various software (Salesforce, Gainsight, TeamGent etc.) to allow for "one click" reporting on all critical KPIs for the CS org. You will also be expected to analyze the data and direct findings to the appropriate parties for immediate consideration in the decision making process
Help craft the most optimal customer journey that drives best in class customer experience and maximizes value at each touchpoint. Lay the operational foundation for cross departmental interactions and work closely with department managers to audit, refine, and execute on scalable and efficient processes across all CS departments. Partner with department managers and team members to constantly improve and refine processes with an ultimate goal of delivering tremendous value and success to our customers.
Provide guidance and oversight on segmentation and Org. Structure for each team. Work with department managers on defining scalable org structure along with well-defined roles and responsibilities for each team member. Assist with periodically reviewing and refining both base and variable compensation for each team. Provide guidance on compensation best practices and recommended structure.
Implement and manage software that facilitates all CS Ops activities
- An undergraduate degree and at least 3-5 years of relevant experience. MBA a plus
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
- Ability to design scalable process and manage implementation from conception to execution
- Ability to break down ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Willingness to "get hands dirty" by digging into complex operational problems and personally driving solutions
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills (leveraging Google Presentations)
- Excellent relationship building, communication skills and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to consolidate and integrate a wide range of inputs
- Ability to lead through influence
- Competitive salary and 100% covered Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Equity in one of the fastest-growing companies
- Work at one of the most successful and rapidly growing start-ups in the Los Angeles area
- Do work that matters and makes a noticeable impact on your team and customers
- Work with brilliant, motivated, and fun team members
- Fun perks includes free lunches everyday, Fun Fridays, team outings, flexible time off, annual bonuses and more!