Omaze is a for-profit cause marketplace that is revolutionizing the philanthropic space. We serve world changers – all people who want to make a difference in the lives of others – by providing fun and easy ways to raise money for causes that have a positive and lasting impact around the globe. Omaze campaigns have featured top celebrities, Robert Downey Jr., George Clooney, Jennifer Lawrence, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, John Legend, and have included crushing things in a tank with Arnold, riding in an RV with the cast of Breaking Bad and our latest Omaze-ing experience – hanging on the set of Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 with Chris Pratt.
Our mission is to build a community that leverages the power of story and technology to transform lives and since launching in 2012 we have impacted over 100 charities and received donations from 160+ countries. So if you’re passionate, smart, fun and looking to use your talent to make a difference in the world then this is the company for you. Love of dogs is also critical.
Omaze is an innovative online platform that raises money and awareness for incredible causes. From once-in-a-lifetime experiences with the world’s most influential people to original t-shirts designed and made with love, everything at Omaze directly benefits a deserving nonprofit.
We’ve launched over 250 life-changing experiences—everything from a walk-on role in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, to riding in an RV with the cast of Breaking Bad, to going on a date with George Clooney. Our incredible community has raised millions for amazing organizations and generated significant awareness by regularly appearing in outlets like the Today Show, Vanity Fair, CNN, Good Morning America, Jimmy Kimmel and many others.
We’re on a mission to reinvent what it means to give back. Leveraging storytelling, social media marketing, celebrity influence, data science and exclusive merchandise, we help charities raise more funds so they can create greater impact than they ever have before.
If your heart is beating faster now than it was before you started reading this, we’d love for you to join our team!
Who We’re Seeking:
An experienced operational leader to plan and deliver a best in class and cost effective experience around all physical rewards associated with our donors. You will be responsible for product design, production, fulfillment, and storage of all physical goods, while delivering exceptional service to our partners and donors. You will also help support new business initiatives, and work closely with the Finance, Marketing, and Product teams to develop both processes and future strategy.
- Oversee the design, manufacturing, and fulfillment of our donor perks
- Drive strategy around optimizing our average order value through the design of unique and creative donor perks
- Set pricing and establish the most effective costing for all physical goods
- Own the relationship with 3PL to guarantee best in class standards around delivery and customer experience
- Manage standards of delivery and customer experience through the creation and monitoring of KPIs
- Oversee inventory management
- Collaborate cross-functionally to support new strategic initiatives that deliver against brand awareness and revenue goals
- Provide leadership and coaching to team members in order to achieve business results
Our Ideal Candidate:
- You have 5+ years of leadership experience in supply chain management or logistics
- You can influence multiple stakeholders, develop strong relationships, and lead cross-functional teams
- You have experience establishing or transitioning 3PLs and implementing processes from scratch
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills and can use data and metrics to drive action
- You are highly collaborative and a strong manager, and are excited to build and mentor a team
- You thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- You take your work seriously but not yourself
Tell us a little bit about yourself, why you would be an ideal fit. Include your dream Omaze experience and which cause it would benefit.