The Account Executive works closely with the Account Management team to facilitate discussions and provide strategic recommendations regarding short and long-term business objectives that can affect clients’ digital strategies and the intersection of offline marketing strategies.
Who we are:
Cie Digital Labs (CDL) is a hybrid interactive development firm and technology startup studio. Founded in 1998, CDL creates leading-edge digital solutions, serves as an innovation lab for a variety of prominent global brands, and acts as a platform to develop ideas and turn them into new technology ventures.
Cie Digital Labs blends Silicon Valley know-how, startup dynamism and speed with the business maturity of serial entrepreneurs, seasoned venture capitalists, and Fortune 500 executives. This combination gives CDL a deep understanding of how to apply the latest technology to solve strategic and operational business challenges. CDL's unique hybrid model also enables the company to identify new opportunities that CDL's startup studio incubates, develops, and accelerates into new products and companies. The leadership team at CDL collectively has played key leadership roles at a multitude of successful startups including Overture (acquired by Yahoo!), Nativo, StyleHaul (acquired by RTL Group), and Cie Games (acquired by Glu Mobile). Visit www.ciedigital.com to learn more.
What you'll do:
- Work closely with Account Director and team to develop media plans, optimization, and reporting
- Execute search engine marketing, display advertising & social advertising tactics, including: keyword research and expansion, ad creation, campaign performance tracking, and audience/placement analysis/recommendations
- Analyze and assess the performance of campaigns and translate quantitative and qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the campaign strategy
- Execute digital paid media plans over the entirety of their lifecycle on assigned accounts
- Demonstrate Digital Advertising expertise through preparation and delivery of professional and engaging presentations with in depth campaign analysis
- Participate in client-facing conversations as needed; present exceptional, data-backed content expertise but also be receptive to feedback and evolving ideas
- Present substantiated recommendations for budget reallocation or adjustments (higher or lower) to improve ROI of online marketing campaigns
- Develop strong familiarity with client brand(s), demographics, key performance indicators, competitors, and other marketing tactics that influence and benefit from a well-executed digital paid media strategy
- Perform best practices for departmental procedures that facilitate workflow, intra- and inter-departmental communication, tracking and reporting
- Work with internal teams to develop creative concepts and optimization strategies to maximize performance
- Provide product, campaign, and strategic guidance to ensure customer and campaign success
- Managing strategy recommendations and integration for Ad Sense and DMP
- Meaningfully contribute in meetings, to consistently generate A/B testing hypotheses, and ultimately learnings and best practices
- Maintain general fluency of content trends and best practices
- Manage multiple tasks for multiple clients
- Communicate articulately with clients via phone and email
- Write professional emails and letters to clients
What you need to succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3-4 years of experience managing clients
- Intermediate- to advanced-level experience working directly with paid search, PPC, display advertising, and social advertising campaign management required
- Ad sense, media buying and DMP experience
- Experience with analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Comfort with Excel, PowerPoint and Keynote a must
- Ability to assemble and analyze data to tell a story about performance and optimization
- Proposal writing, budgeting, and scheduling experience
- Advertising agency experience is a plus but not a requirement
- Excellent teamwork skills with an ability to get work done with minimal supervision
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent multi-tasking abilities
What we offer:
At Cie Digital Lab’s, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space offers stocked fridges, snacks and is in a building with a gym for employees, free parking, and game room!
Join our Team.To apply, go to http://www.ciedigital.com/#join-us-section