Senior Software Engineer
Vertebrae is building a sustainable VR and AR ecosystem by connecting brands and agencies with leading creators and video publishers. Our native advertising platform is built to leverage the transcendent nature of VR storytelling with a range of fully immersive and interactive ad units.
Vertebrae is seeking Senior Software Engineers to join our Core team. We’re looking for individuals who are passionate about driving technology forward and building scalable systems. Success at Vertebrae requires strong coding and system design skills, a knack for solving problems creatively, and a team-first mentality. If you are a motivated self-starter looking to build the technology powering advertising within VR and AR, Vertebrae is the place for you.
- Be a thought-leader: Design and build services and features that are core to the business
- Work closely with business leads, sales, marketing, product, and other engineers
- Embrace and instill engineering best practices across the organization to build an industry-leading platform
What to bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience working in full-stack development. Service-oriented architecture experience preferred
- Experience working in AGILE/SCRUM
- Expert proficiency in NodeJS, Golang, Python, or Java
- Experience in React or AngularJS
- Proficiency with industry-leading database technologies. Preferably both relational and non-relational solutions. PostgreSQL, MySQL, DynamoDB, Cassandra
- Docker proficiency
- AWS experience
- Ad-tech experience