Laserfiche is looking for a Solutions Architect to assist our customers through the entirety of the sales process. The Solutions Architect designs, presents, and participates in the implementation of innovative Laserfiche solutions to legacy business problems. We are seeking a candidate who takes inspiration from many sources to provide reusable, revolutionary solutions designed to continuously improve the work life of Laserfiche Consulting customers.
- Analyze customer requirements to determine the root cause of the business problem to be solved
- Speak with potential customers to learn about their business process needs
- Perform discovery and requirements analysis in order to write solution descriptions, statements of work and design specifications
- Present solutions to stakeholders and clearly show the value of design recommendations
- Build a solution in Laserfiche to solve their business needs and help their processes run more efficiently
- Communicate the solution such that people who are non-technical or unfamiliar with the software can fully comprehend it
- Analyze business needs and requirements to design and implement new solutions
- Write documents detailing custom solutions provided to prospective customers and framing the scope of the engagement
- Provide post-implementation support (including troubleshooting, maintenance, and training)
- Up to 20% travel
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technical field
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Ability to learn and understand software, hardware, networking, and database concepts; experience with scripting or programming is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to provide both written and verbal explanation of complex technical concepts to non-technical audiences; experience in teaching or tutoring is a plus
Click here to learn more about Life at Laserfiche.
Laserfiche complies with all Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action regulations. Laserfiche makes all employment decisions – such as recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, professional development practices, discipline and termination – without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sex, pregnancy, age, creed, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic characteristic, marital status, veteran status, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, except as may be permitted by law.