VP of Product
Honey is helping millions save money on a daily basis and we're growing! Our team is looking for an experienced VP of Product Management to maximize our current products' potential and take all of our new products from conception to release. This is a dynamic role working with a fast growing engineering and product team. You’ll need the poise and leadership to help us navigate as we continue to make schedules. Being an avid online shopper and Honey user is a huge plus. We’re growing and shipping software quickly - this person will need to execute just as quickly.
What You'll Do:
- Lead and grow the capabilities of our top notch Product Manager team.
- Partner with our Product Architects to fully understand the what and why of our plan.
- Work closely with our CEO and CTO to implement execution plans, while coaching up the current team.
- Collaborate on product requirements with all the internal stakeholders and work with your team to ensure cross-company communication is up to par.
- Work alongside engineering to ensure the requirements are built to spec, deployed to a quality level, and provide the results you predicted
- You’ve done this for over 10 years. You’ve shipped software to over 25M users. Non-negotiable.
- Experience taking ideas from conception to release for both mobile and web products
- Extensive experience working with Engineering and Growth teams
- Experience working in a startup and iterating in quick cycles
- Monitoring performance and advising any necessary infrastructure changes
Honey is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.