VP of Product (Practice Mgmt) at PatientPop
PatientPop is a healthcare technology company that helps practices thrive with an all in one practice growth solution. Our platform empowers practices to promote themselves online, attract patients, and retain them for life. We improve every digital touchpoint along the patient journey, so patients can easily find and choose a practice, and become their advocate. We also improve every aspect of a practice’s online presence to help them attract the right patients to their services and keep them coming back.
We've helped thousands of providers since our founding in 2014. Along the way, we cultivated an incredible work environment — one of the best, according to Great Place to Work.How you will contribute:
We are looking for a seasoned Product Leader to drive the expansion of our product suite with a variety of products that focus on reducing the workload in the provider’s office while improving the patient experience, including online payment, registration, insurance check, and streamlined communication.
You will be expanding the product suite serving our rapidly growing customer base.
- Research industry trends to identify new innovations, features, and integration opportunities.
- Knowledgeable and enthusiastic/stays on the cutting edge of healthcare patient engagement.
Vision & Communication:
- Work closely with company leadership to translate strategic business goals and direction into actionable product roadmaps.
- Develop and communicate the high-level roadmap with internal and external teams.
- Regularly communicate with clients and account management teams to ensure consumer and client satisfaction.
Product prioritization and Scoping:
- Gather and organize requirements from all key stakeholders including but not limited to Executive Team, customers, client success, marketing, sales, designers, and developers.
- Communicate requirements to the development team with clear direction and scope.
- Maintain product specs and backlog, and work closely with the development team to execute on product vision.
- Organize alpha tests, beta programs, publish releases and gather feedback.
Team growth and cooperation
- Hire, build, and develop high performing product teams.
- 10+ years of SAAS software product management leadership in $100M+ business.
- Deep experience in Healthtech Front Office products in SMB and enterprise settings.
- Experience acting as the steward for an E2E product strategy for an entire organization.
- Comfortable working in a lean/agile environment, and understand modern architecture.
- Experience working with cross-functional and distributed teams and interacting with senior executives.
- Full product lifecycle experience, including market problem scoping, win/loss analysis, competitive analysis, portfolio budgeting, pricing, buy/build/partner analysis, product positioning, go-to-market strategy.
- Incredibly analytical, quickly make low-level decisions while being patient and methodical with high-level ones.
- High energy; highly productive with strong self-starter initiative.
- Successful track record creating beautiful products customers love.
- Exceptional organizational, project and people management skills.
- Stock options
- 100% fully-paid health, dental and vision options
- 401 (k)
- Weekly catered lunches
- 2 Blocks from the beach and next to the promenade
- And many more perks!
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.