VP Product Innovation
Tinder brings people together. With tens of millions of users and a presence in every country on earth, our reach is expansive—and rapidly growing. Your work here can change the world.
Our Product team is seeking a strategic product leader to spearhead the definition, development, launch and maintenance of new products. The VP Product Innovation, will be responsible for owning new product strategy and leading a team of Product Managers build out of new features from conception to launch. If you are someone that leads with vision, that can solve complex problems, communicate solutions concisely, articulate clear communication to technical and non-technical groups and passionately drive results, we want to hear from you!
In this job you will:
- Drive product vision, strategy and development, from conception to launch of consumer-facing features.
- Mentor and coach a team of Product Managers to solve business challenges, manage feature dependencies and maintain architectural integrity
- Develop an understanding of Tinder users around the world by conducting research, data analysis, and usability testing
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization communicate product vision, understand and prioritize needs and serve as an advocate and resource for Product.
- Optimize relationship between Product and Design
- Manage existing and newly deployed products in light of observed performance, competitive positioning and emerging strategies
What we’re looking for:
- 8+ years of product management in a high growth consumer tech company
- University degree, ideally with technical or business background or mix of education and experience
- Experience leading Product Teams for consumer mobile apps and social networking businesses
- A demonstrable history of successful consumer product launches.
- Extensive experience in product intuition and UX design sensibilities, with a desire to discover and fulfill the needs of users
- Experience defining metrics and making product and strategic decisions based on A/B testing and/or qualitative feedback.
- The ability to assess the impact of a feature not only on end users but also the platform it’s being built for
- Proficiency in user experience, and user research methodologies
As part of our team, you’ll enjoy:
- The hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
- Tremendous opportunity to solve some of the industry’s most exciting problems
- Working with an extraordinary team of smart, creative, fun and highly motivated people
- Comprehensive health coverage, competitive salary, 401(k) match, and meaningful equity
- Unlimited vacation and flexible working hours
- Daily catered lunches, an endless supply of refreshments, fitness classes, and social events
- Modern, uplifting work environment in an ideal location