Vice President (VP) of Product at Enervee
Enervee is on a mission to change the way we all buy for our homes. To make every buying decision an energy-smart buying decision. We do this by bringing together the best in data science, behavioral science, digital product design and marketing. The result is a simple, seamless experience for consumers that has the potential to save a lot (and we mean a lot) of energy.
Today, energy companies across the US and Europe use Enervee’s applications and services to engage their customers in energy-smart decisions. Over 50 million customers, making decisions in more than 26 product categories (at last count).
We’re looking for a Vice President of Product who will play a critical role in the future of our company. Our VP of Product will be responsible for vision and execution of Enervee's product roadmap. You’ll be reporting to the CEO and working closely with the CTO and CGO. The single most important responsibility will be building and leading a stellar team of product owners (scrum) and designers and instilling a strong product culture of continuous and rapid testing and learning. Having prior experience with cross-functional teams is important, as you’ll be working closely with our Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Data and Engineering teams on a daily basis.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Work in partnership with the CEO to develop overall product vision.
- Lead, manage and mentor a team of product owners, product managers, business analysts and UI/UX designers.
- Product planning and assignment of tasks and deliverables.
- Product lifecycle management from concept to launch of the product across all product lines.
- Lead, define, represent and communicate product strategy to all stakeholders.
- Monitor product development sprints and evaluate results.
- Assess product development sprints and enhancement opportunities.
- Develop budgets, forecasts, and metrics.
- Own the product roadmap and communicate with company leadership, utility partners and other stakeholders.
- Develop product marketing capability and lead managers to assess product mix and marketing strategy.
- Monitor and manage strategic marketing plans for each product or product lines.
- Define pricing and competitive positioning for each product.
- Drive innovative ideas, solutions and products through leadership and decisive action.
- Build incredible teams and processes to deliver products that satisfy the needs of customers.
- Become a key evangelist of the Enervee platform and participate in press activities, conferences, discussions with thought leaders and market analysts.
What You Need:
- 10+ years experience in product management or related function.
- Proven leadership, management and mentoring skills.
- Strong relationship management and communication skills.
- Fluent with SaaS products and deep understanding of online shopping behavior.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations with compelling messages to various business audiences.
- Experience in a dynamic and fast-paced startup environment with the ability to multi-task across many competing priorities.
- Adept at understanding customer needs and translating these into product concepts and features.
- Mac-savvy and proficient with BI tools, online marketing platforms, Invision, Google Analytics, Google Apps and Keynote.
- Understanding of digital marketing and ecommerce.
- Experience with user testing, surveys and a/b testing.
- Passion for saving energy and having a positive impact on the environment.
What You’ll Get:
- The chance to take a key leadership position with an exceptional team that cares deeply about our work, planet and virtually all of its inhabitants
- Very fine coffee, nutritious and utterly delicious snacks, catered lunches, and an awesome work environment in downtown Culver City
- Truly competitive benefits and stock options in a fast growing start-up
- Unlimited PTO (so you can unleash the extreme wit you'll acquire working for us on your defenseless friends and family)